The Museum of the Future is the most beautiful building on earth, in addition to being the world’s most innovative museum because of what it offers and presents to its visitors in terms of future scientific experiments, products, and others.
The Museum of the Future building
The building of the museum is similar to the human eye looking from the present to the future, which is a clear message about what the museum presents to its visitors like models that express what is expected to happen in the future in terms of developments. The museum is considered the world’s most beautiful building, and unlike Dubai’s tall towers and skyscrapers, the Museum of the Future has seven floors only but still stands out among all these buildings. The museum will dazzle you at first sight with its silvery-white color, and the sentences that are inscribed on it in classical Arabic with a calligraphy designed by the artist (Matar bin Lahej), and these inscriptions are 3 sentences quoted from the sayings of Sheikh (Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum), the ruler of Dubai, which says:
- The future belongs to whoever can imagine, design and implement it, the future does not wait, the future can be designed and built today.
- We won’t live for hundreds of years, but we can create something that will last for hundreds of years.
- The secret of the renewal of life, the development of civilization and the progress of humanity is in one word “innovation”.
The museum covers an area of 30,548 square meters, it is 77 meters long, it was built on a green hill to be a symbol of humanity’s connection to the planet, and the space in the middle of the building symbolizes looking forward to the future and its developments, the facade of the wonderful building is designed from 1,024 pieces of stainless steel that were manufactured in an advanced way with the help of robots, the building was designed by the company (Killa Design), while (Buro Happold) supervised the construction process. The museum is located in the center of Dubai, specifically on Sheikh Zayed Road near the Emirates Towers.
A tour inside the Museum of the Future
The museum provides its visitors with a unique experience of the world in the next 50 years, and shows them the extent of development that may occur and be achieved in the world. The museum is divided into three sections:
- A section to show the impact of artificial intelligence and its ability to improve human capabilities.
- A section that shows how there is a link between humans and artificial intelligence, such as robots taking care of the elderly.
- A section that shows how humans can make advantage of the capabilities of artificial intelligence, such as managing money and financial affairs.
Among the enjoyable experiences that visitors to the museum go through is the (Journey to the Future) experience, which gives an experience similar to a visit to the world in 2071 AD, with the aim of improving the present, so the visitor see what space looks like, the discovery of new worlds, and how nature will look from the outside and inside. The visitor will also enjoy an exhibition called (Library of Life), which displays many models of different living organisms, plants, and others.
Children who visit the museum will also enjoy the “Future Heroes” experience, which gives them a unique, remarkable and different experience towards future skills and the development of the present. The Future Heroes floor includes 3 laboratories (Imagination Lab), (Design Lab), and (Building Lab), where children learn by playing games, activities, and skills away from screens, just like reality.