We use your personal information to provide and improve the services available on the website and/or improve your use of the website, once you use the website, you agree to our collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Your personal information: website user information whether this information is in our possession or is likely to become in our possession.
- Usage Data: is the data collected automatically, whether it is resulting from the use of the website and/or resulting from the structure of the website itself (for example, the duration of the page visit).
- Information controllers: could be us or any natural or legal person who decides (individually or collectively) the purpose or manner in which personal information is or will be processed.
- Information processors (or service providers): are any natural or legal person who processes information on behalf of the information controller.
- User: any natural person who uses the services related to personal information and/or the website.
1- Collection and use of information:
We collect a large number of various information for different purposes in order to provide and improve the services available on the website to you, including but not limited to:
- First and last name.
- Phone number.
- Address, region, province, zip code, and city.
- Cookies and Usage Data.
- Data from social networks if you use your social network accounts to register and create an account on the website, information used from social networking sites such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter includes:
- Your Name.
- The username of the social network.
- Date of birth.
- E-mail address.
- Profile picture.
- General contact data if you connect your account or log in using your accounts in such social networks.
We may use your personal information to provide you with services, advertising and promotional materials and other information of any kind that may be of interest to you whether developed by us individually, by third parties or in cooperation between us and any third party.
We may collect information that your browser sends when you visit or access the website through a mobile device.
This Usage Data may include information such as: internet address information, the protocol for your computer, browser type, browser version, the website pages that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the website through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique mobile identifier, the internet address and protocol of your mobile device, the type of mobile internet browser you are using and rare device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location upon your approval, we use this data to provide features related to our service and to improve and adapt the service accordingly. You can enable or disable location services when using the service at any time through your device settings.
4-Cookies and Tracking Data:
Cookies are defined as files that contain less data and may include rare and obscure identifiers. Cookies are sent to your browser from the website and stored on your device, so that other types of tracking technology such as beacons, tags and texts are used for the purposes of collecting and tracking information and developing and analyzing services.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use session cookies to operate our service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use security cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
We use the data collected for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to:
- To provide our services.
- To notify you of any changes to our services.
- To enable you, at your option, to subscribe in interactive features of our Service.
- To provide customer support service.
- To collect analyzes or valuable information that enables us to develop our services and/or the website.
- To monitor the use of our services and/or the website.
- To detect, address and reduce technical problems.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to the goods and services you have purchased or inquired about unless you opt out of receiving such information.
6-Legal foundationsfor data processing in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
We may process your personal information for any of the following reasons:
- To contact you.
- You allowed us to do so.
- If the processing is in our legitimate interest and does not violate your rights.
- for payment purposes.
- To comply with the provisions of the law.
Please contact us if you would like to know what personal information we hold about you and if you wish to have this information deleted from our systems.
You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have about you at any time: You have the right to access, update or request deletion of your personal information directly through your account settings section. Please contact us to assist you if you are unable to perform these steps.
- Right to modification: You have the right to modify your information if this information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- Right to restriction: You have the right to request us to restrict processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we hold about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- Right to withdraw consent: You also have the right at any time to withdraw your consent on which we processed your personal information.
We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to any such requests.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information, for more information please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area.
- We retain Usage Data for internal analytical purposes.
In general, usage data is saved for a shorter period of time, except where the data is used to strengthen security and improve the functionality of our services and/or the website or where we are legally obligated to keep such data for a longer period.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred and stored on computers located outside of your geographical area or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws differ from those of your region and jurisdiction.
9-Disclosure in accordance with the provisions of the law:
In certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information if required by law or to respond to requests from applicable government authorities (a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your personal information in good faith if such action is necessary for the following purposes:
- Enforce legal obligations.
- To protect and defend the rights of Afaq Fannia for trading, any of its subsidiaries, affiliate companies or any of its properties.
- To limit any wrongdoing related to the website.
- To protect the personal security of website users and/or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
The security of your data is important to us, but it must be remembered that transmission over the internet and electronic storage methods are not 100% secure.
While we seek to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we do not guarantee that it is absolutely secure, as some events may occur out of our control and are not related to intentional behavior and/or willful negligence on our side.
We may need to use third party service providers to display advertisements to you, and to help support and maintain the services and/or the website.
Third parties include, but are not limited to:
- Google AdSense DoubleClick Cookie
- AdMob by Google
We use remarketing services to advertise on third party websites after you visit the website.
- Google Ads.
We may use the services of third parties, both companies and individuals, to facilitate our services (“Service Providers”), to provide services on our behalf, to provide services related to our services, and/or to assist us in analyzing how our services are used.
The third-party service provider will have access to your personal information only for the purposes of carrying out their tasks on our behalf and will be obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purposes.
We may provide you with paid products and/or services covered on the website, in which case we use the services of third parties for payment processing (such as payment processors).
15- Links to other websites:
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party websites and services.
17- Contact Us: