Table of contents
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia consists of 46 cities and 134 governorates, the most famous of which are Riyadh, Makkah Al-Mukarramah, Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah, Jeddah, Tabuk, Taif, Dammam, Najran, and Al-Baha. Saudi Arabia is one of the largest countries in the Middle East in terms of area, and one of the most important countries in the world that people from all over the world visit for the purpose of tourism and in order to perform the rituals of Hajj and Umrah.
The Arabic language is used in more than one local dialect, but Standard Arabic is used in the media, education, and official and governmental transactions. They also speak different languages due to the proportion of expatriates to the Kingdom, these languages include Urdu, Somali, French, Korean, and other languages such as Hindi, Pakistani, and Chinese, in addition to English, because it is the most widespread.
Essential entry documents for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Considering that the state of Saudi Arabia is a tourist country, in addition to the fact that Muslims flock to it from all parts of the earth to perform the rituals of Hajj and Umrah, so it facilitates entry and exit procedures for tourists from all parts of the world. You can book your trip easily via the Internet or deal with different tourism companies, if you visit Saudi Arabia for the purpose of tourism, you will be required to submit the following:
- A valid passport for at least 6 months from entering the country.
- Two consecutive blank pages in the passport.
- A personal photo with a white background.
- The tourist must not be less than 18 years old unless accompanied by a guardian.
- A valid health insurance document.
- Bank statement.
- Proof of accommodation, whether a hotel or a residence address during your stay in Saudi Arabia.
- Submit a round-trip ticket.
There are countries whose citizens can enter Saudi Arabia without a visa for a period of 3 months, the most famous of which are Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Portugal, Canada, Russia, Switzerland, Egypt, Kuwait, Oman and Tunisia.
The currency of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the Saudi Riyal, but dollars can also be dealt with in hotels, restaurants, and tourist places.
Working hours start from 9 or 10 AM and end at 5 PM.
History of Saudi Arabia
The history of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia begins when the state of Saudi Arabia was established for the third time by King Abdul Aziz bin Abdul Rahman Al Saud, where he recovered and unified Saudi Arabia for the third time. In the first years of unification, he achieved security and stability in the state and unified most of the regions of the Arabian Peninsula.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was unified on September 23, 1932 AD, the Saudis celebrate this day which called the National Day. It was declared an Islamic state whose constitution is the Holy Qur’an and its language is Arabic.
The economic industries in Saudi Arabia developed rapidly due to the extraction of minerals and oil, Saudi Arabia grew significantly and increased its commercial relationship with the world countries. All Saudi cities were protected from desertification, and each city was modernized, but in a way that preserves its historical character, the Kingdom was transformed from a desert country into a modern and developed country.
Saudi Arabia celebrates 4 official occasions annually, namely Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha, in addition to the Kingdom’s National Day on September 23 and the founding day, which is on February 22.
The most important cities in Saudi Arabia
It is the capital of Saudi Arabia, and one of the most important and largest cities in terms of area. It is preferable to visit it in the spring or autumn because the weather in the summer is very hot, it includes many places that you can enjoy, including:
- Kingdom Tower: It is located in the center of Riyadh and its length is about 300 meters. It is one of the most important shopping places in the Kingdom, as it has a hall for celebrations, residential apartments, shopping centers, and the Four Seasons Hotel. You can see a charming view of the entire city through the hanging tower that connects the two ends of the tower.
- Riyadh Zoo: It is located on Al-Hasa Road, there are a large number of trees, cactus trees, flower beds, gift shops, and restaurants.
- Wadi Hanifah: It is located in al-Arad area and extends over an area of 120 km². It is one of the best places for recreation, where you can spend quality time with your family. Many valleys pour into this valley, such as Al Amariyah, Al Mahdiyah, Bir, Namar, Al-Awsat, Laha, Al-Aysin, Al-Bathaa, Saffar, Leban, and Al-Abitah, it also has more than one park such as Al-Alab Dam, Wadi Hanifah Dam, Stone Dam Park Bio-treatment Area, Al-Masane Lake Park, and Al-Jaza’a Lake Park, so you can enjoy many different areas.
- Al Faisaliyah Tower: It is located in the al-Olaya district, north of Riyadh, and one of the most important towers in Saudi Arabia, and it is number 40 in the list of the world’s tallest buildings. The tower is distinguished by its external shape, as it rises in a distinctive hierarchical shape.
- Water Splash Park: It is a family-friendly place where you can enjoy water games, green spaces, distinctive restaurants and cafes.
- Snow City: located in Ar Rabwah, it includes about 12 games, and the temperature reaches 3 degrees Celsius.
- Al Hokair Land: It has many distinctive games for children and adults to suit all ages, green spaces, restaurants and cafes, and is characterized by its design, there are many statues and small figures such as the Eiffel Tower of Paris.
- Namar Valley Dam: It is located south of Riyadh and and contains a large artificial lake, one of the largest artificial lakes, as it covers an area of about 200,000 square meters and a depth of 20 meters surrounded by palm trees.
- Burj Rafal: It is located in the Sahafah District, next to the Saudi Youth Club, at an altitude of 70 meters, on an area of about 20,000 square meters and it contains cafes and restaurants.
- Landmarks Park: located on the eastern ring road in Riyadh, it contains many models, and covers an area of 25,000 square meters. It includes three sections, a lake, cafeteria, and mini-market.
- Among the most important museums, parks and malls in Riyadh are the Saudi National Museum, the Antiquities Museum, Al Murabba historical palace, Al Masmak Palace Museum, King Abdullah Park, King Salman Park, Al-Watan Park, Olaya Park, Salam Park, Al-Baijan Amusement Park, Granada Park, Fantasy Land, Al Batha Market, Alowais Markets, Traditional Village Market, Al-Zal and Al-Mashaleh market, Al Marqab Wholesale Market, Al-Rajhi Markets, Nakheel Mall, Marina Mall, Granada Center, Flamingo Mall, Riyadh Gallery, Khurais Mall, Al-Othaim Mall, Centria Mall, Al Salam Mall, Panorama Mall, Hayat Mall, and Al Qasr Mall.
The most famous hotels in Riyadh
Narcissus Hotel And Residence Riyadh, Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olaya, Courtyard by Marriott Hotel, Crowne Plaza Riyadh Rdc Hotel & Convention, Hilton Riyadh Hotel & Residences.
The city of Mecca is famous for its religious places, to which tourists flock from all over the world to perform Hajj and Umrah, including:
- Masjid al-Haram: In the middle of which is the honorable Kaaba, it is visited by thousands of visitors annually to perform Hajj and Umrah, the Stone of Ismail was part of the Kaaba, and was named by this name because Abraham made it a designated place for Ismail and his sheep to shelter, it has a great status in Islam, praying in it is desirable. The Black Stone is the starting and ending point for the circuits of circumambulation around the Kaaba, it is located in the southeastern corner of the Kaaba, at a height of one and a half meters, inside a silver flint. The Zamzam well is one of the most prominent places due to its famous story, as when Hagar was with her infant child Ismail, God blew up the well of Zamzam for them to drink from it, the well of Zamzam is characterized by the fact that its water is more pure, the salt levels are stable, and cures diseases. Maqam Ibrahim is a cubic stone on which the Prophet Ibrahim, peace be upon him, stood when raising the bases of the Kaaba, and it is the stone on which the call to prayer is raised and people are called to perform Hajj, it is placed inside a glass room covered with copper, and two rak’ahs of circumambulation are performed behind its location. Al-Safa and Al-Marwah are the two mountains located east of Masjid al-Haram, the Sa`i between them is one of the rites of Hajj and Umrah, in memory of Hagar, as she was looking for water, so she circumambulated seven times in al-Masa’a, which is the way between the two mountains. The Mataf is called the court of the Kaaba, which is the place where the pilgrims perform the circumambulation, al-Masa’a is located on the eastern side, it is the distance separating between Safa and Marwah, in which pilgrims perform the Sa`i in memory of Hajar. The gates of the sanctuary are 176 doors, and the doors are distinguished by the quality of wood, engravings, and copper serpents.
- Mount Arafat: It is located on the road between Mecca and Taif, it is a flat plain surrounded by a series of mountains, Hajj is not valid without stopping at Arafat.
- Jamaraat Bridge: It is a place that makes it easy for pilgrims to stone the Jamarat and it consists of 4 floors to accommodate more than 5 million pilgrims at once.
- Jabal al-Nour: in which the Cave of Hira is located, in which the revelation was revealed to the prophet Muhammad. It is located northeast of Masjid al-Haram.
- Al-Khaif Mosque: It is located in Khaif Bani Kinana and is called the Mosque of the Prophets, because 70 of the prophets prayed in it, it was the favorite mosque of the Messenger of God.
- There are also a lot of places and mosques that you can enjoy visiting, such as the Namirah Mosque, Ghar Thowr, Al-Tanaim Mosque, Aisha Al-Rajhi Mosque, Bay’ah Mosque, Jinn Mosque, Battle of Hunayn Mosque, Al-Ijabah Mosque, Al-Hijaz Market, Mecca Mall, Al-Diyafa Mall, Al-Hajj Street, Al-Azizia Mall, Al Hokair Land, Arabian Peninsula Park, Hussainiya Park, Abraj Al Bait, Exhibition of the Two Holy Mosques’ Architecture, Mecca Museum, and Al Muallaa Cemetery.
The most famous hotels in Mecca
- Swissotel Makkah, Movenpick Hotel And Residences, Four Points by Sheraton, Swissôtel Al Maqam Makkah, Millennium Makkah Al Naseem, Al Ghufran Safwah Hotel Makkah, Hilton Makkah Convention Hotel, Elaf Hotels, Millennium Hotel, Park Inn by Radisson Makkah Aziziyah, Makkah Clock Royal Tower.
Al Madinah Al Munawwarah
Al Madinah Al Munawwarah has many religious and tourist places, including:
- Al-Masjid an-Nabawi: It is one of the world’s largest mosques, and has ten minarets, a prayer in it is better than a thousand prayers after Masjid al-Haram. It has been expanded more than once throughout history, its largest expansion was in 1994, and it contains the tombs of the Prophet Muhammad, may God’s blessings and peace be upon him, Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq and Omar Ibn Al-Khattab.
- Quba Mosque: is the first mosque built in Islam, as the Prophet Muhammad, may God’s blessings and peace be upon him, laid the foundation stone, the mosque has been expanded more than once, and it has 7 doors and 12 secondary entrances.
- Masjid al-Qiblatain: It was given this name because it is the only mosque in which Muslims prayed in two qiblahs, as the revelation came to the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, during the prayer, and he sent someone to inform the worshipers, so they changed the qiblah in the middle of the prayer, it is one of the oldest mosques in the city.
- Mount Uhud: It overlooks Medina from the north, it witnessed various battles and events during the era of the Prophet and the Companions.
- There are many other places that you can enjoy that reflect Islamic history, such as the Sacred Grave of Martyrs of Uhud, which includes the tombs of 70 companions, including Hamza ibn Abd al-Muttalib, the uncle of the Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Quran, which is the largest printing press in the world for printing the Holy Quran, where about 10 million Qurans are printed every year, Hejaz Railway Station, Al-Madinah International Mall, Dar Al Madinah Museum, Al-Rashid Mega Mall, Al Noor Mall, Al Baqi Cemetery, Albaik Restaurant, Wadi Al-Jinn in Madina, and Miqat Mosque.
The most famous hotels in Al Madinah Al Munawwarah
- Shahd Al Madina, Pullman Zamzam Madina, Dallah Taibah Hotel, Le Bosphorus Al Madinah, Dar Al Iman InterContinental.
It is one of the most important tourist cities in Saudi Arabia and it includes many tourist and historical landmarks such as Abu Kheyal Park, Shamsan Historical Castle, AlDaqle Ancient Castle, Almaa Museum, Al Muftaha Village, King Fahad Cultural Centre, Al-Malha Palace, Shada Archaeological Palace and many other places, including:
- Al Soudah Park: It is located in the northwest of the city of Abha in the village of Al-Soudah, it is one of the most beautiful parks in the Kingdom. There are wild plants such as Al-Ghubaira, Al-Bathran, winter trees, juniper, and many trees that characterize the park, it also includes Al-Soudah Mountain, which provide you with stunning landscapes.
- The new city of Abha: It has the Abha Palace Hotel, distinctive luxury residential villas, and various entertainment facilities such as restaurants, cafes, and playstation halls, in addition to the stunning views.
- Abu Khayal Park: It is one of the most wonderful areas, as it includes green spaces and various trees, and overlooks wonderful landscapes, which makes it one of the best parks in the whole Kingdom.
- Green Mountain Resort: It is located in the center of the city of Abha, and through it you can see the entire city from the top through Jabal Zara (the Green Mountain), it also has cable cars and restaurants.
- Al Muftaha Village: It is one of the first tourist villages in Saudi Arabia that was established to be a shrine for both artists and lovers of various handicrafts.
- In addition to many places that you can enjoy in Abha, such as Al Habla Park, Aseer National Park, El Andalus Park, Al Salam Park Abha, Shamsan Castle Ottoman, and Shadda Palace.
Some of the most famous hotels in Abha
- Sarawat Park Hotel & Resort, Blue inn Boutique, Peace Palace Hotel, Abha Palace Hotel, Aber Hotel.
One of the most beautiful tourist cities in Saudi Arabia, where there are wonderful beaches and various markets for shopping, it is also one of the oldest cities and contains distinctive artifacts and many places to picnic, including:
- Dammam Waterfront: It is one of the most important destinations for families, as there are many entertainment facilities such as restaurants, cafes, bowling alleys, and wonderful landscapes, where you can fish and enjoy the sea.
- Marjan Island: It has multiple gardens, wide green spaces, and a place designated for swimming, which makes it a destination for all visitors, and it includes pedestrian and picnic areas.
- There are many places and parks that you can enjoy visiting, such as: Dammam Corniche, Prince Abdulmohsin Bin Jalawi Park, Muraikabat Mountain Park, AL Shifa Park, Al-Rawda Park, Oasis Park, King Fahd Park, Fun Time Park, Half Moon Beach, Dana Beach Resort, Movenpick Resort, Hyatt Plaza Mall, Dareen Mall, Al Shatea Mall, Marina Mall, Ibn Khaldoun Mall, Dhahran Complex, Othaim Mall, Happy Land Park, Snow World, Adventure World, Dolphin Entertainment Village, Cobra Park Dammam, Dammam Regional Museum, Abu Radha Museum, Heritage Village, Jomlah market, and Dammam Traditional Market.
- Modon Lake: One of the largest artificial lakes in Saudi Arabia.
Dammam’s most famous hotels
- Wyndham Garden Hotel, Braira Hotels, Naviti by Warwick Dammam, Park Inn by Radisson Hotels, Sheraton Hotel.
It is located in the far north of Saudi Arabia and is called the Bride of the Mountains, as it is located between two mountains and is characterized by its mild weather, especially in winter. Some of the most important places that you can visit in AlUla are:
- Al-Khuraybah (the Lion Tombs): It is an archaeological area of the most prominent areas in the city of AlUla, it was given this name as a symbol of strength and prestige, it contains various statues of lions, and the Mahlib Al Naaqa area. Through the circular basin carved in the rock, you can see artifacts such as carved braziers, stone cauldrons, and other various architectural elements that are decorated by animals.
- AlUla Old Town: Through it, you can learn about the ancient heritage civilization, as it displays ancient buildings constructed with stones dating back to the fourteenth century AD.
- Gharameel AlUla: is rock formations with wonderful shapes that make you enjoy seeing the stars, which attracts many tourists to it.
- Harat Awerid: Through it, you can see the city from the top, as it is a molten volcanic rock with a length of about 600 meters, which makes the view from the top wonderful.
- Mada’in Salih: It is one of the most important archaeological landmarks, as it is the first Saudi site to be added to the World Heritage by UNESCO and dates back to the era of the Prophet Saleh and the People of Aad
- In addition to many other places such as the Elephant Rock, which is a huge rock in the shape of a huge elephant and is about 50 meters long, Jabal Ikmah, Athleb Mountain, Mohammed Khulais Al-Harbi Museum, Al Hawwara Mountain, and Barzan Rural Resort.
The most famous hotels in AlUla
Shaden Resort, Sahara Resort, Sweet inn AlUla, Mabaat furnished apartments, Luxury Fully furnished villa.
It is the second largest city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia located on the coast, and administratively follows Mecca. It is one of the most important tourist cities, as many tourists visit it to spend a special time and enjoy its tourist attractions, such as:
- Jeddah Corniche: you can enjoy the sea and entertainment facilities such as restaurants and shops, King Khalid Fountain and the children’s play area.
- King Fahad’s Fountain: It is the world’s tallest fountain that was built at the height of the Statue of Liberty, and you can enjoy the shows that are presented in the fountain.
- Ice Land Water Park: It is one of the most important places that suit families, so that children and adults can enjoy various games, as it includes a football field, bowling halls, billiards, and ice skating. It also includes restaurants, cafes, and shops, where you can find everything you need.
- Baab Makkah Jeddah: One of the most famous of the eight gates of the Jeddah wall, there is now a market in it. It has been restored, but it still retains its ancient effect.
- Abdul Raouf Khalil Museum: The Nassif House Museum, the Home Art Museum, and the Beit Al-Balad Museum are among the archaeological sites that you can enjoy if you are a fan of archaeological monuments.
- Fakieh Aquarium: It is one of the most beautiful tourist places for fans of the sea world to watch a variety of large and small fish such as sharks, groupers and seahorses, you can also enjoy dolphin and sea dog shows.
- Desert Sea Divers: It is a place dedicated to diving enthusiasts, where you can enjoy diving and watch different types of fish and coral reefs.
- Al-Shallal Theme Park: is located on the Corniche and includes various games for adults and children, and it is one of the most important tourist areas in Jeddah.
- You can also visit Al-Shiraa Island, Jeddah Water Park, Dhahban Marine Park, Aba Al-Khail Park, Tahlia Park, Sultana Park, Al-Burj Park, Aqua Park Jeddah, Jungle Land, Chuck E Cheese’s, Red Sea Mall, Mall of Arabia, Aziz Mall, Jeddah Mall, Alandalus Mall, Jasmine Mall, Al Salam Mall, Heraa International Mall, Serafi Mega Mall, Stars Avenue Mall,Indigo beach resort, Silver Sands Beach, Durrat Al Arous Beach, Al Marjan Beach, and Al Saif Beach.
The most famous hotels in Jeddah
The Hotel Galleria By Elaf, InterContinental Jeddah, Frontel Jeddah Hotel Altahlia, Casablanca Grand Hotel, Rosewood Jeddah Hotel.
The city of Yanbu is located about 200 km west of Medina and is located on the Red Sea coast. It is divided into three cities: Yanbu al-Bahr, Yanbu Al-Nakheel, and Yanbu Al Sinaiyah. Its weather is mild in the winter, hot in the summer, and there are many places that you can enjoy, such as:
- North Beach Corniche: You can enjoy the sea and recreational facilities such as restaurants, cafes and beach walks.
- Oyster Island: One of the most important islands where you can enjoy camping, the sea, and surfing, it provides all services, restaurants, cafes, and places designated for barbecue.
- In Yanbu, there are many resorts that provide you with complete and distinguished accommodation services to enjoy your time, such as Marsa Al Ahlam Resort, Marina Manazel Resort, Yanbu Arac Resort, and Al Ahmadi Plaza Resort.
- In addition to parks and various tourist places such as Al Fairouz Park, Alsubh Park, the Turkish castle near the village of Wasit, Sharm Yanbu, Al-Masmak Maritime Hall, Desert Safari, Yanbu Industrial Lake, Equestrian Center in Yanbu, and Nawras Island.
- As for Yanbu Al-Sinaiyah, it includes large industrial companies, many famous gardens, and King Fahad Industrial Port.
- Finally, Yanbu Al-Nakheel is one of the most important and famous villages in the past, as it was the center of trade in previous ages, and it includes 360 running water springs.
The most famous hotels in Yanbu
- Novotel Yanbu, Rosalina Hotel, Ibis Yanbu Hotel, Radisson Blu Hotel, Holiday Inn Yanbu.
One of the most important and beautiful tourist cities in the Kingdom, which called the Arab Maldives, as it is characterized by charming beaches and soft white sands, it includes about one hundred sandy islands, some of its most important places of tourism are:
- Duqm Beach: It provides all the services that tourists need, such as camps, safe huts, family sessions, and swimming places, providing all ways to enjoy the time and watch the stunning scenery that surrounds you from everywhere.
- Al-Ghabaya site: It is for fans of archaeological areas, as it contains many historical places and relics.
- The natural reserves in Umluj: such as Al-Khansa Wildlife reserve, and Al-Tuwaiq Reserve, reserves are charming places that help you contemplate due to the presence of wide spaces and different types of birds and wild animals.
- Harrat al Unayyir: It is a dormant volcano and Jabal al-Qadr from which you can view the landscape as it is more than 2000 meters long.
- Port of Umluj: It is one of the most important tourist places in the city, where you can enjoy watching the islands of the city and the sea through a boat trip.
- The different islands of Umluj: Through which you can enjoy spending a magical time, watching the different islands, enjoying the water and the picturesque nature, some of the most famous of which is the Al-Fawaida Islands, given this name because it includes small islands, including Umm Al-Mulk, Jizzayah, Umm Jollof, Al Manqab, Umm Qusha’at, one of the largest islands in Umluj is Hassan Island.
- Other places that you can enjoy are Ras Al-Shaban Beach, Amara Premier Palace Hotel, the Old Souq in Umluj, Umluj Beach Park, and Umluj malls.
The most important hotels in Umluj
- Marina White Chalet, Country House Chalet, Royal Tours Camp, Al Rifada Resort & Spa, Al Tamayoz Apartments in Umluj.
It is located in western Saudi Arabia and holds many festivals such as the Taif Rose Festival, Al Hada Festival, Camel Racing Festival, Taif Summer and Winter Festival, and other festivals. It is one of the oldest Saudi cities and is famous for its charming terrain and ancient history, as there are antiquities dating back to previous ages and it is called Arous El Masayef. Some of the most important tourist areas in Taif are:
- Souk Okaz: It is one of the most famous old markets where you can buy souvenirs for your friends.
- The National Museum in Taif: It displays how life used to be before technology.
- Shupra Castle: One of the most important historical palaces in Taif. It consists of four floors and has more than 150 rooms.
- King Fahad Park: One of the most important parks in Taif.
- Al-Shafa Mountain: It is the second highest peak in the Kingdom.
- Turkish castle.
- Al Dehlawi Palaces.
- Taif Zoo: Animals from all over the world were brought to it, which made it one of the most important tourist areas in Taif, where many tourists flock to it on a daily basis.
- Alhada City: It includes many tourist resorts and entertainment cities.
The best hotels in Taif
- Iridium Hotel, Awaliv International Hotel, Kayan Al Taif Hotel, Remaj Hotel, Seven Garden’s Hotel.
The most famous food
- Kabsa: It is one of the most famous dishes in Saudi Arabia, it is rice, chicken, or any kind of meat.
- Mansaf: It consists of rice, Buttermilk and meat.
- Muftah: It is usually cooked on special occasions and consists of lamb and is placed on top of a large plate of rice.
- Jareesh: It is one of the popular Saudi dishes, and it consists of crushed wheat that is added to the meat broth and cooked on a low heat until the texture gets thick and is served with milk.
- Kleicha: It is a flat cake stuffed with dates, sugar, nuts or date molasses.
- Hininy: One of the most popular sweets that is prepared in Saudi weddings, it is mashed bread, butter and dates
- Saleeg: It is rice that is cooked with chicken broth or any kind of meat, this dish is very popular in city of Taif.
- Al-Areka: It is a kind of Saudi sweet, it consists of a dough made of flour, salt, and water, to which dates, honey and butter are added, and it is served with coffee.
- Masoub: is one of the most famous popular dishes, it consists of flour, milk and bananas.
- Luqaimat: One of the most famous types of Saudi oriental sweets, which are balls that are fried in oil and placed with honey.
- Dubyaza: It is usually served on Eid al-Fitr and consists of nuts, cinnamon, ghee, apricots and dried fruits.
- Al-Masabeeb: It is one of the popular Saudi snacks and can be eaten salty with onions or sweet with honey and ghee
In Saudi Arabia, there are places designated for men and places designated for women, this is frequently observed in public places, as there are restrictions on mixing between males and females, and therefore you must respect these rules, you must also obtain permission if you want to take pictures of local residents, and be careful not to play songs and music completely during prayer times, men and women there wear modest clothes, during prayer times, restaurants and shops are closed and opened immediately after prayer.
The people of Saudi Arabia are distinguished by good hospitality and generosity, so if you are offered food and gifts, you should accept them, when you enter the house of a local resident, you shall take off your shoes unless the host asked you otherwise, and be careful not to talk about political and religious matters in the country, and men are not allowed to shake hands with women.
The tourist shall respect the customs and traditions of the Saudis, and look at them before traveling to the country.